BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

some lamenting on my part

what an exhausting night!!

work was just that, exausting. from the very beginning with the fire alarms and the varnish in the air to the med man coming smack dab in the middle of my heaviest rush to the brown water to activities pulling resident's from my med cart and messing up my routine to sitting in a room with a tearful resident and not having a solution to her problem to the new meds not fitting in the med cart to the irritation and frustration of being the mediator between my employees...(note: longest run on sentence, yeah i know but i have to admit that i just don't care!) ...what a night!!! i am thankful tonight that God is faithful and that His mercies are new every morning! ~lamantations 3:22-23

0 comments: